Most people with a December birthday agree that it can easily be swept up and swallowed by the holiday season. Here are some ideas for recognizing a child with a December birthday, along with some dos and don’ts for honouring those who celebrate turning another year older this month:
If your child has a December birthday here are a few inspiring ideas to help you plan a special celebration:
- Here are 4 easy and useful ideas for celebrating a December birthday amid the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
- In lieu of cupcakes, why not make a no-bake mini Yule log cake for the birthday celebration.
- Be sure to include all the usual birthday party elements, like loot bags. Here are some of our top ideas that both parents and kids love.
And here are a few dos and don’ts for celebrating those with a December birthday:
- Don’t wrap birthday presents in holiday paper or anything that’s green and red.
- Be sure to make time for the special birthday boy or girl despite it being the busiest time of the year for most.
- Do buy a proper birthday card. Don’t give a holiday card with a birthday message written inside.
Do you (or someone in your household) celebrate a birthday in December? How do you separate it from the rest of festive season? Or do you even bother? We’d love to hear your ideas for having a merry birthday this month!
Similar Related Posts:
- November 16, 2017
9 Tips for Throwing a Kid’s Birthday Party on a Budget
Expert tips for throwing a kids' birthday party on a budget.
- October 18, 2017
Super Cute Birthday Gift Idea: A Personalized Kids' Book
Sometimes kids are really tough to buy for on birthdays and during the holidays. Especially when you have a middle or younger kid who is fully stocked in toys and clothes and HAS ALL THE THINGS. Here's something different.
- September 7, 2017
Why You Should Say Yes to That Birthday Invitation
I read the words you wrote about an invitation your kindergartener received and the best way to describe what I felt was heartache, especially as I read the comments applauding your decision.