Most people with a December birthday agree that it can easily be swept up and swallowed by the holiday season. Here are some ideas for recognizing a child with a December birthday, along with some dos and don’ts for honouring those who celebrate turning another year older this month:
If your child has a December birthday here are a few inspiring ideas to help you plan a special celebration:
- Here are 4 easy and useful ideas for celebrating a December birthday amid the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
- In lieu of cupcakes, why not make a no-bake mini Yule log cake for the birthday celebration.
- Be sure to include all the usual birthday party elements, like loot bags. Here are some of our top ideas that both parents and kids love.
And here are a few dos and don’ts for celebrating those with a December birthday:
- Don’t wrap birthday presents in holiday paper or anything that’s green and red.
- Be sure to make time for the special birthday boy or girl despite it being the busiest time of the year for most.
- Do buy a proper birthday card. Don’t give a holiday card with a birthday message written inside.
Do you (or someone in your household) celebrate a birthday in December? How do you separate it from the rest of festive season? Or do you even bother? We’d love to hear your ideas for having a merry birthday this month!
Similar Related Posts:
- February 22, 2018
Easy & Budget-Friendly Birthday Party Venues for Kids
Here are a few simple parties to put together that won't break the bank. You don't have to sacrifice any fun, and you won't have to do the post-party clean up. Parenting win!
- January 20, 2018
5 Things You Need to Decorate Beautiful, Simple Cakes
Become a cake master and learn to decorate beautiful, simple, un-fussy birthday cakes. Keep these 5 things on hand to make it easy.