Most people with a December birthday agree that it can easily be swept up and swallowed by the holiday season. Here are some ideas for recognizing a child with a December birthday, along with some dos and don’ts for honouring those who celebrate turning another year older this month:
If your child has a December birthday here are a few inspiring ideas to help you plan a special celebration:
- Here are 4 easy and useful ideas for celebrating a December birthday amid the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
- In lieu of cupcakes, why not make a no-bake mini Yule log cake for the birthday celebration.
- Be sure to include all the usual birthday party elements, like loot bags. Here are some of our top ideas that both parents and kids love.
And here are a few dos and don’ts for celebrating those with a December birthday:
- Don’t wrap birthday presents in holiday paper or anything that’s green and red.
- Be sure to make time for the special birthday boy or girl despite it being the busiest time of the year for most.
- Do buy a proper birthday card. Don’t give a holiday card with a birthday message written inside.
Do you (or someone in your household) celebrate a birthday in December? How do you separate it from the rest of festive season? Or do you even bother? We’d love to hear your ideas for having a merry birthday this month!
Similar Related Posts:
- May 11, 2018
How to Have a Party Without All the Stuff (That the Kids Will Still Rave About)
If you like the idea of going minimalistic on things and bringing more meaning to your kids’ party but don’t know where to start, here are a few great tips to help.
- April 18, 2018
Lemon and Raspberry Birthday Cake with Swiss Meringue Frosting
Serves 8 to 12