THIS CONTEST HAS NOW CLOSED.
There’s just something about the lazy days of summer that makes us fall in love with reading all over again. Sure, winter is great for curling up with a blanket, hot cup of tea, and a book—but our patio chairs are calling, and we want nothing more than to stretch out, a frosty glass of something cool and delicious close at hand, to while away the hot days with a good book. Sounds divine, right?
The kindred spirits at Indigo feel the same way, and want to make sure one lucky SavvyMom reader takes home seven of the hottest Canadian titles from Simon & Schuster this summer. Indigo has created a movement called Read the North in an effort to shine a spotlight on our homegrown literary talent and get more people reading amazing work by Canadian authors.
The prize pack includes:
- A House in the Sky: A Memoir, by Amanda Lindhout, Sara Corbett
- I’m Thinking of Ending Things, by Iain Reid
- Open Heart, Open Mind, by Clara Hughes
- Speaking in Bones, by Kathy Reichs
- The Night Gardener, by Terry Fan and Eric Fan
- Growing Up Gourmet: 125 Healthy Meals for Everybody and Every Baby, by Jennifer Carlson
- Kay’s Lucky Coin Variety, by Ann Y.K. Choi
Prize value of approx. $150. Contest closes Sunday, July 31 at midnight. Full giveaway rules and regulations here.