We are always looking for editorial interns, so if you’re an eager candidate looking to jump start your career in the media industry, please send us your resume for an Editorial Internship opportunity.
National Account Manager
SavvyMom Media is seeking a National Account Manager with the right mixture of enthusiasm and knowledge of online media sales to join our sales team to represent our influential site SavvyMom.ca, our email newsletter portfolio and our proprietary network, the SavvyMom Collective.
If you like a challenge, if you have an entrepreneurial spirit (or you just don’t like bureaucracy) and you want to be part of building something great, we want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for developing, selling and executing media placements, promotions and integrated content/native advertising in our highly targeted online publication and across our network of 200+ blog sites.
Specific duties include:
- Grow revenues from an existing client list and proactively develop new business to meet individual budgets
- Sell both existing ad inventory as well as customized advertising programs
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Manage all aspects of client relationships from the sale through billing, coordinating with sales support staff as needed for creative collection, trafficking and results reporting
- Work as a team member in a small organization where everybody wears multiple hats
We are looking for a savvy candidate with:
- Minimum of 2-3 years successful digital media sales, advertising or marketing experience
- Experience selling custom client programs, integrated content and other ‘beyond the banner’ advertising programs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Comfort in a small independent, flexible work environment
- Relationships with media planners and direct client contacts
- Ability to empty your own recycling bin an asset
Competitive compensation (salary plus commission) and flexible work arrangements offered. Location: midtown Toronto
For more information on SavvyMom Media, please visit www.savvymom.ca