Make Ahead Recipe
Berry Swirl Ice Pops
- 1 can (295 ml) Minute Maid® Berry Punch (frozen concentrate)
- 1 cup frozen berries (any kind)
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
Prep and Cook
- In a blender or food processor, purée the berry punch, frozen berries and water until smooth.
- To make the ice pops, fill the molds with the berry mixture and the yogurt alternately, making three layers of the berry mixture and two layers of the yogurt. Using the tip of a knife, or wooden skewer, swirl the ingredients together ones or twice.
- Freeze until solid.
Good to Know: If you don’t have a Popsicle mold on hand, you can use a plastic cup, small paper cup or shot glass with a wooden popsicle stick.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
90 Calories, 4.1 g Total Fat, 0.8 g Saturated Fat, 0.65 g Fibre, 15.8 g Carbohydrates, 2.7 g Protein, 32 mg Sodium
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.