15 Minute Recipe
Blueberry, Almond and Feta Salad
For the Salad:
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, baby spinach or mixed greens, chopped
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- ½ cup almonds, whole
For the Dressing:
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup olive oil or canola oil
Prep and Cook
- Combine romaine, blueberries, cucumber, feta and almonds in a large bowl.
- Whisk together Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and salt. Slowly pour in olive oil whisking until completely combined and emulsified.
- Portion the salad and top with 1–2 tablespoons of dressing.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
349 Calories, 25.5 g Total Fat, 5.3 g Saturated Fat, 5.6 g Fibre, 21.3 g Carbohydrates, 8.5 g Protein, 367 mg Sodium
© 2005 - 2016 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.