Chia Chicken Strips
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
Prep and Cook
- Rinse the chicken under cold water and pat dry. Slice each breast into strips and set aside.
- Combine the yogurt and mustard in a bowl; add the chicken and allow it to marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine the panko, chia, sage, salt and several grinds of pepper in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Dredge the chicken into the panko mixture and coat all sides well. Place on the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until cooked through and panko turn golden. Serve warm.
© 2005 - 2015 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.