Chocolate and Banana Panini
- 4 slices brioche
- 2 1 oz pieces of dark chocolate bar (not baking chocolate)
- 1 small banana, cut into ¼” coins
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
Prep and Cook
- Preheat the panini maker and melt the butter. If you don’t have a panini maker, set a skillet over medium heat on the stove and make the sandwich the same way you would a grilled cheese.
- Brush the butter over the four pieces of bread and place two of the pieces butter-side down on your work surface.
- Top the two pieces with half of the sliced bananas and pieces of chocolate, and cover with the other pieces of bread, butter side up.
- Place the sandwiches into the panini maker and cook until the chocolate is melted and the bread is golden brown.
Good to Know: Paninis can also be made with white sandwich bread, challah or leftover croissants.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
386 Calories, 13 g Total Fat, 7.5 g Saturated Fat, 4 g Fibre, 45 g Carbohydrates, 4.6 g Protein, 156 mg Sodium
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.