Easy Entertaining Recipe
Chocolate Wacky Cake
- 1½ cups flour
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 6 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup warm water
Prep and Cook
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease an 8” square pan, 9” round pan or line a muffin tin with paper wrappers.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl and stir.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, vegetable oil, vanilla and water.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry mixture and pour in the wet ingredients. Stir well.
- Pour into baking pan or muffin tin and bake for 30–35 minutes for the cake or 20 minutes for cupcakes.
- Frost with your favourite chocolate icing or dust the top with powdered sugar.
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.