Cocoa and Date ‘Truffles’
- 1½ cups pitted dates, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Assorted toppings: sesame seeds, coconut, cocoa powder, chopped nuts
Prep and Cook
- Place the dates, cocoa powder, oats and honey in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until completely combined and the mixture forms a ball and rides the blade of the processor.
- Scoop out one tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Then set on a piece of parchment paper and repeat with the remaining date blend.
- Place desired toppings on a shallow plate and roll the truffles around, covering the outside completely.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
46 Calories, 0.22 g Total Fat, 0.1 g Saturated Fat, 1.45 g Fibre, 11.6 g Carbohydrates, 0.75 g Protein, 0 mg Sodium
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.