From Our Partner : California Grown
Curried Chicken, Asparagus and Grape Salad
- 4 cups 1” chunks deli rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken
- 1 lb bunch 2” diagonally sliced barely-cooked California Asparagus
- 1 ½ cups California Red or Green Table Grapes, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Indian curry paste, your favourite style
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
- Naan or lettuce leaves (optional)
Prep and Cook
- Place chicken, asparagus and grapes in a medium bowl. Stir to mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar with curry paste, sugar and oil. Toss with chicken mixture. Stir in coriander.
- Scoop and serve with naan or over lettuce leaves.
For more recipes using fresh California Grown produce, visit californiagrown.org
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.