Easy Entertaining Recipe
Festive Feta Salsa
- 1 cup feta cheese, cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup black olives, chopped
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil), chopped
- ¼ cup canned artichokes, chopped
- ¼ cup cucumber, diced
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- ⅔ Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- Fresh ground pepper
- 3–4 Tbsp olive oil
Prep and Cook
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 12 hours, and serve.
Good to Know: I like to serve this alongside tortilla chips, but it’s also nice if serve on top of crackers, or this can even be made gluten-free by serving it in an endive leaf.
© 2005 - 2014 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.