Easy Entertaining Recipe
Frozen Elvis Bites
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced into 1” thick pieces
- ½ pound of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
Prep and Cook
- Slice the bananas into 1” pieces and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Pop them in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pot off simmering water, or microwave.
- Dip the banana pieces into the chocolate mixture, shaking off excess chocolate. Place the pieces back on the baking sheet and sprinkle some bacon and peanuts over each.
- Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
115 Calories, 6 g Total Fat, 3 g Saturated Fat, 1.2 g Fibre, 10.3 g Carbohydrates, 2.8 g Protein, 165 mg Sodium
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.