Lamb Sliders with Cucumber and Feta Sauce
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp Kosher salt
- 8 slider buns
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- 1 green onion, ends removed and minced
- Fresh ground pepper
Suggested Garnishes: lettuce, tomato, red onion, black olives
Prep and Cook
- In a mixing bowl, combine lamb, shallot, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, oregano and salt with your hands. Do not overwork mixture; blend until ingredients are just combined.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, portion out 8 patties. Cook burgers on the grill, stovetop, or in the oven.
- For the sauce, combine yogurt, feta, cucumber and green onion in a small bowl and blend well, mashing feta with the back of a spoon.
- Place cooked burgers on the bottom half of the buns and top with cucumber and feta sauce. Garnish as desired, and top remaining half of bun.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
499 Calories, 28.9 g Total Fat, 12.6 g Saturated Fat, 3 g Fibre, 23.5 g Carbohydrates, 36.3 g Protein, 963 mg Sodium
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.