Mini Spinach Soufflé
- 6 large eggs
- ¾ cup half-and-half cream or milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp salt
- Butter for greasing ramekins
Prep and Cook
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, milk and spinach in a blender until spinach is finely chopped.
- Add grated cheese and salt and pulse for another minute.
- Lightly butter ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
- Pour soufflé mixture into the ramekins.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until lightly browned and firm.
- Serve with fruit, cucumber spears and fresh bread or toast.
Good to know: This quick and healthy soufflé is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Your toddler may enjoy different flavour combinations, like broccoli and havarti or ham and brie.
© 2005 - 2015 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.