Minty Pudding Pots
Adapted from Trish Magwood
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅔ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- Toppings: chocolate cookies crumbs, springs of mint
Prep and Cook
- Place the milk, sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, and salt in a large saucepan set over medium-high heat; whisk to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, whisk, and boil again. Remove the pudding from the stove top, and add the chocolate chips and peppermint extract. When the chocolate chips have completely melted, stir to combine.
- Pour the pudding into your vessels and cover with plastic wrap, pressing it down into the pudding to prevent a film from forming. Refrigerate for two hours.
- When you’re ready to eat the pudding, remove the plastic wrap and cover the tops with chocolate cookie crumbs. Insert a sprig of mint into the centre of each pot and serve immediately.
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.