From Our Partner : Mother Hen
Very Berry Sorbet Dessert
- 1 ⅓ cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- ⅓ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 pack of Mother Hen Fieldberries Sorbet, softened
- 1 pack of Mother Hen Strawberry Sorbet, softened
- 1 ½ cup Blueberries
Prep and Cook
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, almonds and butter. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10–12 minutes or until lightly browned
- Cool crust for 10 minute on a wire rack.
- Arrange scoops of sorbet over crust, alternating flavours.
- Cut through sorbet with a knife to swirl.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving and decorate with blueberries.
Be creative! Create a Tropical version replacing almonds with coconut and using a combination of Mango and Tropical Sorbets. Or try Raspberry and Pear Sorbet with a chocolate cookie crumb crust.
Find more information at www.motherhen.com.
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.