- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook onions in melted butter and oil in 10” oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until golden brown.
- Add potatoes and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle broccoli, ham and cheese over the potatoes and onions.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, thyme and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the cheese and transfer skillet to pre-heated oven.
- Bake frittata until the top is golden brown and egg mixture is set (approximately 20 minutes).
- Cool for at least 5 minutes before cutting and serving in wedges.
Good to know: To save prep time during the dinner rush, slice cooked potatoes, dice cooked ham and prepare broccoli florets the night before. More frittata fillings include: asparagus, leeks, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes.