- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, sift together the flours, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the brown sugar, honey, egg, egg white, yogurt, oil and vanilla and mix well. Stir in the pumpkin, add the dry ingredients and the quinoa; mix until just combined.
- Drop batter into a lined muffin tin filling the cups ⅔ full, and bake for 18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Good to Know: Muffins can be made in advance and stored in the freezer. To thaw, remove from the freeze and place in the fridge overnight. Warm in the microwave for 30 seconds prior to serving.