Easy Super Food Ideas
It’s easy to get creative—just think of what you’d like to serve and give it a POW-erful title.
- Power Bars: Homemade or store-bought granola bars
- Kryptonite: Pop rocks or coloured candies
- Villainous Vitamins: Skittles, M&M’s or Smarties
- “Mr. Freeze” Balls: Ice cream
- Power Pellets: Chocolate-covered raisins
- Super Sticks: Serve potato or veggies chips in paper cones.
- Super Sandwiches: Use specialty cookie cutters, such as a diamonds, stars, bats, lightning bolts to cut shapes from sandwiches.
Decorate your food with our printable Super Signs and Power Shapes
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.