Basket Weave Tablecloth
Easter Party Decor
- 1 white tablecloth
- 3 rolls of streamers in assorted colours
How to Make
- Cover the table with the white tablecloth.
- Unwrap the streamers and, alternating colours, lay out parallel strips down the long sides of the table, spacing the streamers about 3” apart.
- Fold back every other strip to the middle of the table and place a strip of streamer perpendicular to the parallel strips in the middle of the table. Unfold the parallel strips over the perpendicular strip.
- Take the parallel strips that are underneath the perpendicular strips (the ones that you didn’t fold back the first time) and bring them back to the perpendicular strip. Lay a second strip of streamer perpendicular, placing it about 3” apart from the first strip. Unfold the parallel strips over the second perpendicular streamer.
- Continue this process until you’ve created a basket weave pattern over the entire surface of the table.
- Tape the ends of the streamers to the underside of the table to secure in place.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2016 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.