Pretty Your Picnic
Go beyond the red-and-white checkered blanket with these décor ideas.
- Decorate with tissue paper pom poms, which can be hung from the trees.
- Use bicycles to decorate your space. Attach ribbons and balloons to fenders and handle bars.
- Cover tables with colourful tablecloths and remnants of fabric.
- Fill mason jars with fresh flowers and place on the tables.
- Hang a piñata (flower, ladybug or butterfly) from a tree.
- Scatter blankets on the grass and fill baskets with pillows for comfy seating.
- Use colourful serving platters, paper plates, utensils and napkins for the food.
Good to Know: IKEA carries an excellent selection of colourful fabrics, which make for great tablecloths.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.