Bangers and Mash on a Stick
- 6 sausages
- 1 lb baby red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Small wooden skewers
- Flag toothpicks
Prep and Cook
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Slice potatoes in half along equator and set in a bowl. Season with olive oil and salt and toss to combine.
- Lay sausages on half of the baking sheet and place potatoes on the other half. Bake for 25–30 minutes, until sausages are cooked and potatoes are golden brown.
- To assemble skewers: Slice sausages into 1” thick pieces. Place a piece of potato on a slice of sausage and top with a second slice of sausage. Slide onto a wooden skewer and stand on end.
- Decorate with flag toothpicks, if desired. Best served warm.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.