Baked Cinnamon Churros
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, melted
Prep and Cook
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Unroll the pastry and cut in half lengthwise. Continue cutting the pastry in half lengthwise to make 32 1-inch-wide strips.
- Twist the strips a few times and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, approximately 7 minutes.
- While the pastry is baking, combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Remove the pastry from the oven and allow it to cool for 1 minute. Using a pastry brush, brush the churros with melted butter then roll them in the sugar-cinnamon mixture. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.