Chocolate Marshmallow Pops
- 20 regular sized marshmallows, store-bought or homemade
- 20 lollipop sticks
- 1 cup of coloured and/or white chocolate discs
- ¼ cup assorted sprinkles
Prep and Cook
- Slide a marshmallow onto the end of each lollipop stick and set aside.
- Warm the chocolate discs in a heatproof bowl set over simmering water, or in a microwave (30-50 seconds on high), and stir until melted and glossy.
- Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate, covering the top third of each piece. Shake off any excess.
- Insert the marshmallow sticks into a piece of foam, or in a small box covered with a piece of aluminum foil to allow lollipops to stand upright.
- Scatter sprinkles over the tops of the chocolate and allow it to dry and harden.
- Store marshmallow pops in a sealed container or resealable bag.
Good to Know: Marshmallow pops can be made up to three days in advance.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.