Fruity Salad Rings
- 2 cups whole blueberries
- 2 cups blackberries, some whole and some halved
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, cut in small pieces
- 2 cups green grapes cut in half
Prep and Cook
- Place a serving platter on the table.
- Starting with blueberries, shape each fruit into rings, forming two rows: blueberries, blackberries and strawberries on the top, pineapple and grapes on the bottom.
Good to Know: Carrying the platter will cause fruits to shake and lose their shape. It is best to set the platter on the table first, then build the rings.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2016 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.