Jell-O Power Shots
These Jell-O desserts can be striped to a variety of colours to fit your superhero scheme.
- ½ can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 small packages Knox gelatin
- 1 package strawberry Jell-O
- 1 package orange Jell-O
- 1 package lemon Jell-O
- Small plastic cups or glass vessels
Prep and Cook
- Dissolve one envelope of gelatin in ¼ cup of cold water. Add ½ cup boiling water to condensed milk. Mix dissolved gelatin with milk and add ½ cup more of boiled water.
- To make the rainbow layers, use one box of Jell-O at a time. Mix one envelope of gelatin with ¼ cup cold water. Add a cup of boiling water and one box Jell-O and stir to combine. Pour Jell-O into cups and refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until set.
- Pour 2 Tbsp condensed milk filling over set Jell-O. Chill 15 to 20 minutes.
- Continue filling the cups, alternating the Jell-O with the condensed milk, and end with Jell-O on top.
- Chill until firm and serve chilled.
Decorate your food with our printable Super Signs and Power Shapes
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2016 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.