Lemonade with Herbed Ice Cubes
- 1 to 2 thin slices of lemon, cut into small pieces
- 3 to 4 fresh mint leaves, cut into small pieces
- Cold water
- Ice cube tray (regular or shaped)
- 1 to 2 cans frozen pink lemonade
- Regular or sparkling water (cold)
Prep and Cook
- Decide on an ice cube tray and rinse it out with cold water. Place a small piece of lemon and/or mint into the bottom of each ice cube mold. Fill with cold water and place in the freezer until frozen solid.
- Make the lemonade as per the package directions. Serve the lemonade in a glass serving pitcher or bottle and place the ice cubes in a small glass bowl.
Good to Know: Ice cubes can be made up to one week in advance. Lemonade can be made up to four days in advance.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.