Nacho Chips with Layer Dip
- Assorted nacho chips
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese and/or Monterey Jack cheese
- Sliced green onions (for garnish)
Prep and Cook
- In a medium glass-serving vessel (so you can see the layers), add sour cream, spreading an even layer, about 1-inch thick.
- Top with a layer of salsa, being careful not to mix it into the sour cream.
- Cover the salsa evenly with grated cheese, and top with sliced green onions for garnish.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with assorted nacho chips, and chopped avocado sprinkled with lime juice and salt, if desired.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.