Patriotic Watermelon Pops
- 1 large watermelon
- Assorted cookie cutters (i.e. moose, maple leaf or beaver)
- Wooden skewers or Popsicle sticks
Prep and Cook
- Slice the watermelon in half around the equator; set aside one half to use as a serving bowl.
- With the other half, slice the melon into 1” thick rounds and cut shapes from the centre of each piece using cookie cutters.
- Insert a stick or skewer into the bottom of each cutout and place them in the centre of the reserved watermelon half.
Good to Know: If the watermelon ‘bowl’ doesn’t sit evenly, carefully slice off a small amount from the bottom to create a flat, even surface.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2016 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.