Snowman Sandwich and Festive Vegetables
Building a snowman has never been healthier, more fun (or yummier).
- Pieces of bread cut into assorted circles
- Peanut butter or sandwich spread
- Chocolate chips
- A piece of cheese or carrot
- Wooden skewer
- A few long pieces of gummy candy
- Red and green vegetables, peeled and sliced
Prep and Cook
- Spread peanut butter on one side of three circles and lay a skewer down the middle. Add the top slices and press firmly. Set the sandwich on a plate or platter.
- Use a small piece of cheese or carrot for the nose and chocolate spread or mini chocolate chips for the eyes, mouth and buttons.
- Tie a piece of candy into not and lay it over the neck for a scarf.
- Add a paper hat, and serve the snowman with assorted red and green veggies.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.