These ‘bones’ are a healthy way to give your own kids’ bones a treat.
- Cucumber slices
- Carrot sticks
- Red pepper slices
- Celery sticks
- Sliced radishes
- 1 cup ranch or cucumber dipping sauce
- 1 lettuce leaf
Prep and Cook
- Wash and chop all of the veggies.
- Arrange the slices and sticks into a skeleton formation complete with a rib cage, spine, legs, feet, arms, hands and shoulders.
- Place the dip in a small bowl and arrange at the top of the skeleton for the head.
- Add the lettuce leaf to the dip bowl (for hair) and tiny pieces of chopped red pepper (eyes and mouth).
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.