These ‘villain fighters’ let kids feel heroic while moms feel happy about their health benefits
- Assorted vegetables (carrots, cucumber, celery, red pepper)
For Dipping Sauce
- 1 cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep and Cook
- Wash and peel the vegetables and set aside.
- Fill small cups or individual serving containers with dipping sauce and add sliced veggies to each cup.
- Serve on a platter with superhero signs.
Cucumber & Dill Dipping Sauce
- Lightly salt cucumber in small bowl and refrigerate for one hour. Drain cucumber and set aside.
- Place cream cheese, yogurt, lemon juice and dill in food processor or blender and process until smooth. Stir into cucumber mixture and lightly season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cover the dip and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour.
Decorate your food with our printable Super Signs and Power Shapes
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2014 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.