White Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
Strawberries dipped in white chocolate make for a sweet way to display our national colours.
- 2 dozen strawberries
- 8 oz white chocolate
- Assorted red and white sprinkles
Prep and Cook
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash strawberries without removing the tops. Place the strawberries in the fridge until they are completely chilled.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or in a glass bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Dip each chilled strawberry ¾ of the way into the chocolate, turning to coat it evenly on all sides.
- Set strawberries on the baking sheet and cover some of the ends of the fruit with sprinkles.
- Allow berries to sit at room temperature until the chocolate has set.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.