Wild Granola Bars
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups large flaked oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Prep and Cook
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the maple syrup, vanilla, egg, and cooled butter in a small bowl and whisk well.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, cinnamon, salt, flour, and chocolate chips. Pour the syrup mixture over the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula.
- Spoon the batter into a parchment-lined 9”x13” baking dish, press the mixture down firmly into the dish, including the corners and sides.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into long, thin granola bars and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our free, exclusive email
devoted to practical solutions
for moms in Canada!
© 2005 - 2013 SavvyMom Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved
SavvyMom is the registered trademark of SavvyMom Media Inc.