- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup canola or safflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced on the bias
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 3 Tbsp chopped mint
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
Prep and Cook
- 1In a bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2In a second bowl, add all of the salad ingredients and toss to combine. Drizzle the dressing over top and stir to incorporate. Serve immediately.
Similar Related Posts:
- April 24, 2017
Book Review: 'Stirring Up Fun with Food' by Sarah Michelle Gellar
Everyone wants their families to eat well (and healthily), and if the meals can be fun, too, well that’s even better.