- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup canola or safflower oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced on the bias
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 3 Tbsp chopped mint
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
Prep and Cook
- 1In a bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2In a second bowl, add all of the salad ingredients and toss to combine. Drizzle the dressing over top and stir to incorporate. Serve immediately.
Similar Related Posts:
- November 8, 2015
20 Comforting Crock-Pot Recipes
During long, dark winter days, we crave hot meals with comforting flavours that are low on prep and big on taste. Enter the slow cooker, every mom's greatest friend in the kitchen. Is there anything better than coming into the house after a long day and smelling dinner cooking? Divine.