- 2 cups whole blueberries
- 2 cups blackberries, some whole and some halved
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, cut in small pieces
- 2 cups green grapes cut in half
Prep and Cook
- 1Place a serving platter on the table.
- 2Starting with blueberries, shape each fruit into rings, forming two rows: blueberries, blackberries and strawberries on the top, pineapple and grapes on the bottom.
Similar Related Posts:
- May 19, 2017
3 Healthy Recipes for Your May Long Weekend Barbecue
My absolute favourite way to unwind and reconnect with the people I love most is by throwing a backyard barbeque