- 2 cups whole blueberries
- 2 cups blackberries, some whole and some halved
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, cut in small pieces
- 2 cups green grapes cut in half
Prep and Cook
- 1Place a serving platter on the table.
- 2Starting with blueberries, shape each fruit into rings, forming two rows: blueberries, blackberries and strawberries on the top, pineapple and grapes on the bottom.
Similar Related Posts:
- September 28, 2016
A is for Apple: 10 Recipes for Cooking with Fall’s Favourite Fruit
- September 6, 2016
SALADE DE FRAISES, AVOCAT, BASILIC ET TOMATES CERISES
- August 10, 2016
14 Ways to Enjoy Corn (Besides Plain Old 'on the Cob')