- 2 cups whole blueberries
- 2 cups blackberries, some whole and some halved
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, cut in small pieces
- 2 cups green grapes cut in half
Prep and Cook
- 1Place a serving platter on the table.
- 2Starting with blueberries, shape each fruit into rings, forming two rows: blueberries, blackberries and strawberries on the top, pineapple and grapes on the bottom.
Similar Related Posts:
- May 19, 2017
3 Healthy Recipes for Your May Long Weekend Barbecue
Who doesn't love long weekends spent with friends and family in the sunshine celebrating an extra day off of school and work?! My absolute favourite way to unwind and reconnect with the people I love most is by throwing a backyard barbeque…fresh air, good laughs and great food! As a nutritionist hosting foodie get-togethers I am always looking for healthy recipes, but as a Mom I also need to make sure they are tasty enough for my children to dig in to as well.
- September 28, 2016
A is for Apple: 10 Recipes for Cooking with Fall’s Favourite Fruit
Apple picking season starts in September and continues until November, making it the ideal family-friendly outing to celebrate the start of fall.