- 1 head iceberg or romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh herbs like mint and oregano
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 mini cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 (19 oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ lb. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup pita chips, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup tzatziki
- Optional: ½ cup sliced black olives
Prep and Cook
- 1Place lettuce in a large salad bowl and cover with the herbs, chicken, mini cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, red onions and chickpeas. Gently toss to combine.
- 2Top with crumbled feta, crushed pita crackers, and olives, if using. Serve with tzatziki.
Similar Related Posts:
- April 24, 2017
Book Review: 'Stirring Up Fun with Food' by Sarah Michelle Gellar
Everyone wants their families to eat well (and healthily), and if the meals can be fun, too, well that’s even better.