- 6 large eggs
- ¾ cup half-and-half cream or milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp salt
- Butter for greasing ramekins
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix eggs, milk and spinach in a blender until spinach is finely chopped.
- 3Add grated cheese and salt and pulse for another minute.
- 4Lightly butter ramekins and place on a baking sheet.
- 5Pour soufflé mixture into the ramekins.
- 6Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until lightly browned and firm.
- 7Serve with fruit, cucumber spears and fresh bread or toast.