- Food 52 Serves 10–15" data-media="http://www.savvymom.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/smore_cake.jpg" class="prettySocial fa fa-facebook" >Share
- Food 52 Serves 10–15" data-via="savvymomdotca" class="prettySocial fa fa-twitter" title="TWEET">Tweet
- Food 52 Serves 10–15" data-media="http://www.savvymom.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/smore_cake.jpg" class="prettySocial fa fa-pinterest" title="PIN">Pin
Adapted from Food 52
- 6 cups chocolate pudding
- 3-4 sleeves graham crackers
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 14 oz. (2 jars) Marshmallow Fluff
Prep and Cook
- 1Smear a thin layer of chocolate pudding in the centre of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Top with a layer of graham crackers and spread 1/3 of the chocolate pudding on top of the crackers.
- 2Sprinkle 1 cup of mini marshmallows over the pudding, and torch them lightly with a kitchen torch, until soft and browned. (You can also put them under an oven broiler for 45 seconds.) Repeat the pudding/graham crackers/marshmallow layers two more times, and top with a final layer of graham crackers. (There will be four full layers of crackers, and three of pudding).
- 3Warm the marshmallow crème in the microwave or in a saucepan. Spread over the top of the icebox cake and spread while still warm. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until the crackers have softened to a cakelike texture (test by inserting a thin knife along the side and bringing up a few crumbs). (This can be made up to 24 hours ahead of time, but it is best consumed with a day or two, as it will get soggy if it sits too long.)
- 4When ready to serve, brown the top of the cake until tan and toasty with a kitchen torch or under the broiler.
Similar Related Posts:
- May 10, 2017
The Best Gift for a New Mother Is a Home-Cooked Meal
Whether you're dropping off a 'sympathy supper' or a dish for a busy new mother, these recipes travel and reheat beautifully.
- January 30, 2017
4 Surprising Dishes You Can Make in a Slow Cooker
From a four-ingredient lasagna to an impressive restaurant-quality dessert, these recipes will force you to rethink how you use your slow cooker, and introduce you to a few inspiring ideas you'll be sure to come back to time and time again.
- January 30, 2017
4-Ingredient Meaty Lasagna
Once you know how beautifully lasagna works in the slow cooker, you may never use the oven again. Keeping a batch of Bolognese in the freezer at all times helps this dinner come together with just four simple ingredients and a few hours of time.