- Purple grapes, sliced in half
- Kiwis, peeled and chopped
- Bananas, peeled and sliced
- Peaches, sliced
Prep and Cook
- 1Fill small glasses or plastic cups with the fruit, starting with grapes, followed by blueberries, kiwis, bananas, peaches and raspberries.
- 2Cut out colour wheel toppers and affix them to wooden skewers or lollipop sticks and insert them into fruit cups.
- 3Serve cold.
Similar Related Posts:
- December 20, 2016
Simple Chocolate Yule Log
Why make this cake? It's incredibly easy to make, despite looking ultra impressive on the plate. It requires only 10 ingredients from start to finish, it's super kid-friendly. It can be made in advance (for my test run, I kept the cake covered in the fridge for four days and it still tasted great.