Pass on the cheese tray and build your own Cheesemas tree, instead.
- 3 or 4 different cheeses, cut into assorted one-inch cubes
- 3 or 4 sprigs of rosemary
- 7 pretzel sticks
Prep and Cook
- 1Arrange your cheese cubes into a triangular tree shape, breaking up the different varieties of cheese with a sprig (or two) of rosemary.
- 2Top the tree with a cherry tomato, and make a trunk using long, thin pretzels.
- 3Serve with assorted shaped and flavoured crackers.
Similar Related Posts:
- May 19, 2017
3 Healthy Recipes for Your May Long Weekend Barbecue
My absolute favourite way to unwind and reconnect with the people I love most is by throwing a backyard barbeque
- September 28, 2016
A is for Apple: 10 Recipes for Cooking with Fall’s Favourite Fruit
Apple picking season starts in September and continues until November, making it the ideal family-friendly outing to celebrate the start of fall.