OFFICIAL CONTEST RULESNO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Contest is the SavvyMom Group (hereafter referred to as the ‘Contest Sponsor’) with prizing provided by Joe Fresh.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The SavvyMom Group Twitter Party Contest (the ‘Contest’) begins at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Savings Time (EST) on May 28, 2014 and ends at 7:00:00 p.m. Eastern Savings Time (EST) on May 28, 2014 (the ‘Contest Period’). You will receive one (1) entry when you tweet @savvymomdot ca, @joefresh, @redsaucetoronto and include the hashtag #savvymomgroupNo1.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least 18 years or older in their province/territory of residence on the date of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of the SavvyMom Group, Joe Fresh and Twitter, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated or related companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or ‘step’ of each, regardless of where they live) and those living in their same households (whether related or not).
4. TO PLAY: You must be a registered user on Twitter (a third party Web site) to participate. If you do not have a Twitter account, follow the onscreen instructions to register for a free Twitter account at www.twitter.com. You will be asked to provide your first and last name and email address and to set up a user name and password. You may also be asked to answer optional questions; however, they need not be answered in order to be eligible for the Game. YOU MUST REGISTER BY THE ABOVE REGISTRATION METHOD TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST.
During the Contest Period, tweet the Contest Sponsors (@savvymomdotca, @joefresh and @redsaucetoronto) and include the hashtag #savvymomgroup#1 and share with the community (a ‘Response’). You will receive one (1) entry in the draw for each tweet. Each tweet must include the hashtag #savvymomgroupNo1, as well as the handles @savvymomdotca, @joefresh and @redsaucetoronto to be eligible to win. Participants MUST be following @savvymomdotca to be eligible to win.
Contest Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible or lost Responses. Contest Sponsor’s time clock is the official clock for this Contest.
5. HOW TO WIN: One (1) draw will be held during the Contest Period.
At the end of the Twitter Party, a random draw using Twitter Draw (a third party service) will be held from among all eligible entries received (see Rule 2 above) to select an entrant eligible to win the Prize. Entrants eligible to win will be requested to fill out a form to obtain shipping address and phone number for prize delivery and will be required to agree to the official Contest Rules and successfully answer a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be declared a winner. All winners will be contacted within 2 hours of the Contest Period (see Rule 2 above).
6. PRIZE DETAILS/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES/ODDS: One (1) Joe Fresh Gift Card valued at $150 CDN is available to be won. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during each Draw Period. Limit one (1) prize per person, per Twitter account, and per household. Winner must accept the prize as stated. Prize cannot be substituted, transferred or exchanged or surrendered for cash, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors, who reserve the right, at their sole and absolute discretion and for any reason, to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value, including without limitation, a cash award. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Allow up to 6 weeks to receive prize.
7. GENERAL: Entrants eligible to win may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of attempted notification and delivery of documents. Failure to comply with this condition, correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, comply with the Contest Rules, or return of prize documents as undeliverable will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize, without compensation. By participating, entrants who win a Prize consent to the use of their Twitter account name, first and last name, and likeness for advertising, promotion, and publicity purposes related to the Contest without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Contest or any related electronic system. In the event of an identity dispute, the entry will be considered made by the individual who can respond to a Direct Message on Twitter. By participating in the Contest, entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Contest Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates or related companies, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, her advertising/promotion agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize-related activity. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Contest Rules, and decisions of the Contest Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Contest. The Contest Sponsor and their agencies are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access of the Web site; or downloading materials from or use of the Web site. If, in the Contest Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify suspected entrants and/or modify or terminate the Contest in a manner deemed reasonable by the Contest Sponsor, in their sole discretion. Standard text messaging rates apply if you opt-in to receive Tweets via a cellular phone. Joe Fresh is providing the prize for this promotion. This promotion is, however, not being administered in any way by Joe Fresh or its affiliates, but solely by the SavvyMom Group.