Transform cupcakes from sweet to savoury with this bite-sized recipe perfect for little hands.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- ½ cup panko
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 heaping Tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp red pepper or apple jelly
- 1 Tbsp dried sage
- 1 tsp each salt and fresh ground pepper
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- ½ cup milk
- 3 Tbsp butter
- Fresh or dried sage
Prep and Cook
- 1Place the ground turkey, panko, egg yolk, mustard, jelly, sage, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl, and mix together with your hands until all of the ingredients are combined.
- 2Lightly spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray. Press the meat mixture into the muffin cups, filling to the top.
- 3Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until completely cooked through.
- 4While the muffins are cooking, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the potatoes until they are fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- 5Drain the potatoes and mashed them with milk and butter, making them as smooth as possible.
- 6Remove the muffins from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Take the muffins out of the baking pan and place them on a platter. Top with a dollop of potoatoes (or pipe the potatoes on using a piping bag) and then garnish with a sprinkling of sage and a fresh cranberry.
Similar Related Posts:
- May 19, 2017
3 Healthy Recipes for Your May Long Weekend Barbecue
My absolute favourite way to unwind and reconnect with the people I love most is by throwing a backyard barbeque