Building a snowman has never been healthier, yummier or more fun.
- Pieces of bread cut into assorted circles
- Peanut butter or sandwich spread
- Chocolate chips
- A piece of cheese or carrot
- Wooden skewer
- A few long pieces of gummy candy
- Red and green vegetables, peeled and sliced
Prep and Cook
- 1Spread peanut butter on one side of three circles and lay a skewer down the middle. Add the top slices and press firmly. Set the sandwich on a plate or platter.
- 2Use a small piece of cheese or carrot for the nose and chocolate spread or mini chocolate chips for the eyes, mouth and buttons.
- 3Tie a piece of candy into not and lay it over the neck for a scarf.
- 4Add a paper hat, and serve the snowman with assorted red and green veggies.
Tagged under: snowman sandwiches,festive veggies,sandwiches,veggies,holiday snacks