Ruby Red Holiday Salad
- 4 cups baby spinach or mixed greens
- 1 red pear, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped cooked (roasted or boiled) beets
- ½ cup chopped red grapefruit pieces
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ½ cup roughly chopped pistachios
- Cranberry vinaigrette (recipe below)
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or more to taste*
- ½ Tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup fresh cranberries
Prep and Cook
- Scatter the spinach over 4–6 individual plates or 1 large platter
- Top with the pears, beets, grapefruit, pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries, crumbled feta, and pistachios.
- Drizzle with the dressing prior to serving.
- Place all ingredients in blender and puree until smooth.
- Strain with a fine mesh sieve and store in a glass jar for up to 1 week.