Coffee popsicles are a thing!
Summer heat getting you down?
Spirits and energy flagging in the afternoon?
Need something cold and caffeinated but can’t sneak away to the coffee shop?
Take a few minutes one evening and Hot Afternoon You will be very grateful to Evening You.
- ⅓ cup sweetened condensed milk (or milk alternative of your choice)
- ⅓ cup hot espresso or very strong black coffee
- popsicle molds or silicone ice trays
Prep and Cook
- 1Combine the hot coffee with the condensed milk in a measuring cup and stir.
- 2Pour into popsicle molds or silicone ice cube molds and let freeze overnight.
Tagged under: coffee,popsicle recipe,coffee popsicles,popsicles