Strawberries dipped in white chocolate make for a sweet way to display our national colours.
- 2 dozen strawberries
- 8 oz white chocolate
- Assorted red and white sprinkles
Prep and Cook
- 1Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Wash strawberries without removing the tops. Place the strawberries in the fridge until they are completely chilled.
- 3Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or in a glass bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Dip each chilled strawberry 3/4 of the way into the chocolate, turning to coat it evenly on all sides.
- 4Set strawberries on the baking sheet and cover some of the ends of the fruit with sprinkles.
- 5Allow berries to sit at room temperature until the chocolate has set.
Similar Related Posts:
- December 20, 2016
Simple Chocolate Yule Log
Why make this cake? It's incredibly easy to make, despite looking ultra impressive on the plate. It requires only 10 ingredients from start to finish, it's super kid-friendly. It can be made in advance (for my test run, I kept the cake covered in the fridge for four days and it still tasted great.