There are so many decisions to make when you’ve got a new baby—or one on the way. Whether you’re a first-time or veteran mom, there’s always a dizzying array of new products, services and advice to wade through in order to make the best decisions for your infant and your family.
Luckily, you can get all of this under one roof at The Baby Show this month. It’s a great opportunity to learn about the latest prenatal, post-partum, and baby and toddler products, attend expert seminars, get fantastic show deals on gear and enter to win all kinds of great prizes.
The Baby Show is happening on March 21 and 22 at the EY Centre, and the good news is that you can make a great family outing out of the event. Take your little ones to the Tiny Hoppers Fun Zone to burn off some energy. Then get off your weary feet with a free therapeutic massage treatment to help ease tension related to pregnancy or caring for baby.
Here are our tips to for making the most out of your day:
- Beat the crowds. Go early for the best view of what’s in the show. This is also when the booths will be chock-full of great samples, so you’ll have first pick.
- Check the vendor list. Review the list of vendors before you go, so if there are any big ticket items you need, you can take advantage of show specials.
- Pack snacks. There is a Family Cafe where you can get something to eat, but if you’re pregnant, you may need something in your purse in case your blood sugar dips. And if you have kids in tow, they’re sure to get hungry.
- Buy advanced tickets. Doing so reserves you a spot in the VIP room, where you can check your coat, store any purchases, have a snack and be treated like the very important person you are.
- Bring a stroller or wagon. Not only will this help keep the kiddos contained, but you can also store your purchases, coats and more.
- Wear layers. You’ll want to be able to add or remove clothing if you feel hot or cold. And wear comfy shoes!
- Bring a water bottle. You’ll need to keep the H20 handy to ensure you stay hydrated.
Get your tickets here and enjoy a jam-packed outing to The Baby Show.