The following contest is intended for play in Canada (excluding Quebec) only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to Canadian law. You may not enter this contest if you are not a resident of Canada from the contest starting date to the date of the draw. Participants must be at or over the age of majority in Ontario at time of entry. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (the “Official Contest Rules”).
1. The SavvyMom “Stroll in Style Contest” (the “Contest”) runs from 09:00:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, April 1, 2010 (the “Contest Starting Date”) to 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 (the “Contest Completion Date”).
How to Enter and Eligibility
2. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY
- To be eligible for the Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) from the Contest Starting Date to the Draw Date (as hereinafter defined); and have reached the age of majority in Ontario by the Contest Starting Date.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees and persons domiciled with employees or immediate family members of SavvyMom Media and/or Oyaco Products Inc., (collectively, the “Sponsors” and each, a “Sponsor”) and the Sponsor’s respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, any sponsor and any entity involved in the production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Contest (“Administrators”) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. You are not eligible if, at any point during this time you are (or live with) an employee, representative or agent of a sponsor or its/their affiliates or licensees. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- The Contest begins on the Contest Starting Date and ends on the Contest Completion Date (the “Contest Period”).
To enter the Contest, entrants must enter online at www.savvymom.ca. There shall be a maximum of one entry per person/email address. If it is discovered in the ordinary course of the contest that an Entrant has entered more than once, the entrant will be disqualified.
3. There will be one (1) grand prize to be awarded consisting of one (1) EasyWalker QTRO Stroller plus one (1) EasyWalker QTRO Carrycot OR one (1) EasyWalker DUO Stroller with a total manufacturer’s suggested retail value of $800. (Winner may choose from one of the following colours of Stroller and/or Carrycot, subject to availability: Silver, Aqua, Red, Black, Brown).
The Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted, exchanged for a different size, model or colour or redeemed for cash. If the colour choice is not available, the winner will be asked to choose an alternate colour. The total value is approximate and may not be exact. Contest organizers reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute any and all of the prizes for prizes of equal or greater value should all or part of a prize become unavailable for any reason. Prize will be shipped Fed Ex ground. All arrangements for, and delivery and performance of, the Grand Prize must be completed by no later than July 31, 2010.
4. A random draw to select the potential Grand Prize winner will be conducted by the Sponsor or its representatives on or about July 5, 2010 (the “Draw Date”) from among all eligible credited entries. The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor or its representatives will attempt to contact the selected entrant by e-mail periodically for a period (the “Contact Period”) of up to ten (10) business days following the draw date at the e-mail address provided by the entrant at the time of entry. If, by the end of the Contact Period, the selected entrant cannot be contacted, or has failed to respond to any e-mail left by the Sponsor or its representatives or if, for any reason, the Grand Prize cannot be awarded to that selected entrant, that selected entrant will be disqualified and shall no longer have any entitlement to receive the Grand Prize and the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, randomly select another Contest entrant whom it shall attempt to contact, and who shall be subject to disqualification, in the same manner. The Sponsor is not obliged to attempt to contact or otherwise communicate with any entrant, other than the selected entrant. The name of the winner will be announced on www.savvymom.ca.
5. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question, to be administered by telephone at a pre-arranged, mutually convenient time and must complete and return the Sponsor’s form of Contest Declaration and Release referred to in Rule 12 within three (3) days of delivery of same by Sponsor, confirming compliance with these Official Contest Rules and releasing the Sponsors and their affiliates and respective employees, directors, officers, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Contest Group”) from and against all liability in connection with the Contest and the awarding of prizes. The Sponsor reserves the right to verify the selected entrant’s compliance with these Official Contest Rules before declaring such entrant to be the winner.
6. All entries become property of SavvyMom Media of 1515A Bayview Avenue, Second Floor, Toronto, ON M4G 3B5 upon receipt and will not be returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrant(s) who will be notified by telephone or mail.
7. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Sponsor’s, or its agent’s or representative’s, network/server equipment and related records, subject to review by the Contest judges.
8. The decisions of the Sponsors will be final and binding on all entrants. The Sponsors shall not bear any liability for:
- Contest entries which are lost, stolen, delayed, destroyed, or illegible, incomplete or otherwise improperly completed;
- The loss, theft or misuse of the prize; or
- Any property damage, personal injury or misfortune in any way attributable to this contest or the prize.
9. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. It may not be transferred or substituted for another prize (other than at the sole discretion of the Sponsor). The Sponsor reserves the right, for any reason whatsoever, in its sole and absolute discretion, to award a substitute prize of equivalent or greater value, including without limitation, a cash award.
10. All decision(s) of the Contest judges, who may be employees of the Sponsor or independent contractors, are final with respect to all aspects of the Contest, including, without limitation, eligibility and/or disqualification of entries. All entries are the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering the Contest, all contestants accept, and agree to abide and be bound by, these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Contest judges.
11. By entering this Contest, each entrant and purported entrant absolves and releases the Contest Group from any and any demands, claims, suits or liability of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, any injury, damage or loss to person or property, or related costs or expenses, which may be suffered or incurred by such entrant or purported entrant as a result of participation, or attempted participation, in the Contest, compliance or non-compliance with these Official Contest Rules and/or acceptance and use of the Grand Prize, and each selected entrant agrees to sign the Sponsor’s form of Declaration and Release in this regard. Declaration and Release documents will be faxed (if selected entrant has a fax number) or delivered by courier to the selected entrant, and must be returned by fax (to the number indicated on the Declaration and Release form) or by return courier, to the fax number or address, as applicable, indicated by the Sponsor or its representatives, within three (3) days after delivery thereof by the Sponsor or its representatives. Once the Declaration and Release documents are completed, signed by the selected entrant and received by the Sponsor, details regarding arrangements for the Grand Prize will be communicated to the winner. The Contest Group: (i) shall not bear any liability arising from or in any way related to the Contest or the Grand Prize; (ii) without limiting the generality of the foregoing, assume no responsibility for: lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, incomplete or misdirected contest entries; any failure of the Sponsor’s web site during the Contest Period; any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, facilities or computer equipment or software; any failure of (or delay in) any e-mail or other electronic transmission to be received or sent by the Sponsor or its agents on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site; or any combination of the foregoing, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s, purported entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from any person’s participation or attempted participation in the Contest, including without limitation use of the Sponsor’s website or the sending or receiving of e-mails; (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Grand Prize, and (iii) disclaim any implied warranty.
12. The Sponsor reserves the right to change the terms of the Contest or terminate it at any time. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of tampering, fraud, technical failures or any other reason beyond its control, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, including selecting the winner from previously received valid entries.
13. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person that it finds to be in violation of these Official Contest Rules or tampering with the Sponsor’s website or the Contest entry process. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site, obtain unauthorized access to the computer of another person or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of the law and, should such an attempt be made by any person, SavvyMom Media reserves the right, in addition to disqualifying any such person from the Contest, to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. By entering this Contest, all entrants consent and agree to the use of their name, address, likeness and photo for any advertising, publicity and marketing purposes, without compensation.
15. This Contest and the terms and conditions contained in these Official Contest Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein and all entrants and purported entrants expressly attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts thereof. This Contest is void where prohibited.